Thomas Vanek 28th among forwards in All-Star voting

NowDoYouBelieve

Vanek deserves to be an all-star this year. Unfortunately, the team has been so lame that I don't think the fans in B-Lo are super enthusiastic about voting right now.

(P.S. Your new Gus Fring avatar is also all-star worthy.)

Haha thanks.

Agreed that he deserves to be an All Star, and I get that Buffalo fans aren't exhilarated about the team right now, but Toronto has the exact same record and Phil Kessel has 5 times as many votes as Vanek. That sorta grinds my gears.

Haha thanks.

Agreed that he deserves to be an All Star, and I get that Buffalo fans aren't exhilarated about the team right now, but Toronto has the exact same record and Phil Kessel has 5 times as many votes as Vanek. That sorta grinds my gears.

I think we both know why that is though. Toronto was supposed to suck this year and is pretty decent. The Sabres were supposed to be great this year and are only decent (and that's mostly thanks to our rookies, not our vets.) The Leafs also have ~10x as many fans as the Sabres.

The league will get him in if he doesn't get voted in. He's to far behind in voting to make up ground.

I don't know if it's official, but it seems that every team has a player in the game (gotta get eyes on the TV), and I can't think of anyone in Buffalo that they'd put in instead.

I don't know if it's official, but it seems that every team has a player in the game (gotta get eyes on the TV), and I can't think of anyone in Buffalo that they'd put in instead.

I'm pretty sure that the NHL makes sure that every team has at least 1 or 2 representatives at the ASG. I think Vanek is the only one that deserves to go. Maybe Pominville...maybe being the key word

I'm pretty sure that the NHL makes sure that every team has at least 1 or 2 representatives at the ASG. I think Vanek is the only one that deserves to go. Maybe Pominville...maybe being the key word

And I thought we were going to try and formulate a plan to get Regehr in...

And I thought we were going to try and formulate a plan to get Regehr in...

Well now that you mention it. Regehr does lead the team in blocked shots and hits...by a LARGE margin. How he stacks up in the league, I don't know. I do think that he is a great addition tho. even if he is a -6 :rolleyes:

Archived