Conn Smythe

X. Benedict

As mentioned before, I think the B's have to get it to 7 for Thomas to take it. Losing the next 2 would make it Kessler's to lose.

No, Thomas could win it in six, especially the way it's going right now. I still vote the Campbells.

No, Thomas could win it in six, especially the way it's going right now. I still vote the Campbells.

And Colie will be the most deserving of the award should it happen that way, but I'd still expect the voters to choose Thomas in that case.

I'd be mildly surprised to see the B's win game 5. I expect the better ice and reduced offense due to no Horton to catch up w/ them.

As there will probably be puddles on the ice in game 6, not sure who wins game 7. (Assuming the Nucks won game 5.)

And Colie will be the most deserving of the award should it happen that way, but I'd still expect the voters to choose Thomas in that case.

I'd be mildly surprised to see the B's win game 5. I expect the better ice and reduced offense due to no Horton to catch up w/ them.

As there will probably be puddles on the ice in game 6, not sure who wins game 7. (Assuming the Nucks won game 5.)

Added to all the Horton stuff, a concert at the arena this past Wednesday and then 90+ degree weather yesterday. It really was a perfect storm in Boston's favor.

As mentioned before, I think the B's have to get it to 7 for Thomas to take it. Losing the next 2 would make it Kessler's to lose.

Keslers chances went out the door when his point production did earlier this series and he ain't getting it done defensively either so...

Archived