My trip to Buffalo video

neverenough

I wonder if the word "dream" has ever been put before the words "trip to Buffalo" before?

:D

Nice pics. I love going back for Bills/Sabres double header weekends. I hope there is one this fall.

Yeah it was a great place to stay.I seen Terrance Mcgee from the bills there also,he lives upstairs.How long have your parents been there?

About six months. McGee lives a floor above them. The top 3 floors are residential only. Separate elevators and all. It's a great place to live. Very quiet, and due to the security/separate elevators/parking garage, its very secluded.

About six months. McGee lives a floor above them. The top 3 floors are residential only. Separate elevators and all. It's a great place to live. Very quiet, and due to the security/separate elevators/parking garage, its very secluded.

Wow. I had no idea there were condos going for a million+ in Buffalo. Nice places though. That building used to be Buffalo's US Federal office building. Quite a transformation. Then again the New Era store used to be a branch of the Federal Reserve Bank.

PTR

wow. awesome!

Yes it was Vanek-Man.The first time i seen Jim Kelly in a bills uniform i was hooked on buffalo and i was a huge hockey fan growing up so thats pretty much how i became a sabres fan.Buffalo is a great place with great people! :thumbsup:

Almost every visiting NHL team stays in the hotel in that building.

All except the New Jersey Devils (as of this past season). They continued to stay at the Adams Mark.

Also, the Avant hosted Germany, Canada, and Slovakia stayed there during the world juniors. That was a good time...

All except the New Jersey Devils (as of this past season). They continued to stay at the Adams Mark.

Also, the Avant hosted Germany, Canada, and Slovakia stayed there during the world juniors. That was a good time...

Correct on the first bit. Even the Pens stayed there this year (but not last).

Canada did not stay at the Avant for the juniors. Germany, Slovakia, and one other team that I cannot remember (maybe the WJC thread says it) but not Canada.

EDIT: Reviewing my own freaking post from the WJC thread, it may well be that Canada stayed there. Memory is too short...

Archived