The Curse of "The Wheel!"

deluca67

If this has been talked about before I apologize.

Has anyone considered that the Sabres winning "The Spin of the Wheel" could actually be a curse? And maybe the only way the curse can be broken is if Vancouver wins a Stanley Cup? Could Vancouver winning a Cup first be the tradeoff for the Sabres winning that fateful spin in the eye of the 'Hockey Gods?"

Has anyone considered that the Sabres winning "The Spin of the Wheel" could actually be a curse? And maybe the only way the curse can be broken is if Vancouver wins a Stanley Cup? Could Vancouver winning a Cup first be the tradeoff for the Sabres winning that fateful spin in the eye of the 'Hockey Gods?"

I like it.

Go Van City.

I don't believe it,..

but I like it.

It took Boston 86 years after they traded away babe ruth to win the World Series... so yah why not have a curse of the wheel... of course I think its the curse of Buffalo (skate in crease and Wide Right) Time will tell but I hope it changes our luck if they win.

If that is indeed true, look for the cup final to be decided on a controversial goal in OT, against Vancouver.

The curse extends further than Buffalo, if it means more suffering in the long haul.

It took Boston 86 years after they traded away babe ruth to win the World Series... so yah why not have a curse of the wheel... of course I think its the curse of Buffalo (skate in crease and Wide Right) Time will tell but I hope it changes our luck if they win.

Don't forget the "music city miracle" or the staph infection... :sick: and i digress

I'm pretty superstitious when it comes to my sports, especially Sabres hockey, and this I can see. Like TW said though, I'll take the rich history that we've had over what they've had, and if they win and end our curse...then sweet.

Archived