Serving up a Cup of Coffee

FogBat

I always forget that Don Cherry never played more than a game in the NHL.

I have a buddy who played hockey over Christmas break with Tyler Weiman, who now plays for the Manitoba Moose. Scored a garbage goal on him :rolleyes:

I wonder why Manon Rheaume isn't on there.

I always forget that Don Cherry never played more than a game in the NHL.

I have a buddy who played hockey over Christmas break with Tyler Weiman, who now plays for the Manitoba Moose. Scored a garbage goal on him :rolleyes:

I wonder why Manon Rheaume isn't on there.

She played two exhibition games. I think the standard is that she had to play a regular season or playoff game. Given how guys crash the net, that would not have been a good idea to play her then.

She played two exhibition games. I think the standard is that she had to play a regular season or playoff game. Given how guys crash the net, that would not have been a good idea to play her then.

It never specifies in the wiki that it had to be regular season, but that was my assumption.

For the record I think she could have played in a regular season game. Male or female, goalies shouldn't be getting assaulted in net.

I realize they're listing everyone, but it seems kind of strange to include guys like Jared Cowen (Ottawa's 1st round pick in 2009, 9th overall), especially considering the fact that he's still playing in the juniors up in Canada. He'll probably wind up with more career games than the rest of the list combined before he's done.

Archived