Another Night...

Corp000085

Watching the Vs pregame show and they had the Islanders vs. Rangers, and Avery crosschecked some dude square in the back, directly into the boards. Dude had to leave the ice. Give me a break NHL... I bet they suspend Avery for 5 games because he's not an A-lister like Chara.

And i'm all for a 5 game suspension for that little poop Avery.

Watching the Vs pregame show and they had the Islanders vs. Rangers, and Avery crosschecked some dude square in the back, directly into the boards. Dude had to leave the ice. Give me a break NHL... I bet they suspend Avery for 5 games because he's not an A-lister like Chara.

And i'm all for a 5 game suspension for that little poop Avery.

Now why would you go and insult every other poop in the world like that?

GO SABRES!!!

If they find the hit to be illegal, then Avery probably will get suspended, because he has a prior history of suspension. This is in contrast to Chara who, despite his hearing in Greg Campbell's dad's office, will continue to get preferential treatment because he continues to not have a history of suspension.

If they find the hit to be illegal, then Avery probably will get suspended, because he has a prior history of suspension. This is in contrast to Chara who, despite his hearing in Greg Campbell's dad's office, will continue to get preferential treatment because he continues to not have a history of suspension.

I don't think he's ever actually been suspended for anything other than the sloppy seconds comment. He won't be labeled as a repeat offender.

Archived