Pictures of Locker Room

kishoph

Yeah the league of annoying super nerds crashed the party....... :beer:

Given the tenor of some of those comments, I wondered if our good buddy DeLuca left a few of them there.

Oh, well. Misery loves company, and we're foolish enough to give it to them.

In the video, Black says they took old carpet out.

By the way, welcome back....

Thanx! Nice to see you again. :)

Now, just a couple of things. 1, do you have a link to the video? 2, did the old carpet have a team logo on it, or was it just some single-colored rug?

2, did the old carpet have a team logo on it, or was it just some single-colored rug?

It was plain. The WGR guys mentioned that they wanted a logo put in there when it was first announced that Pegula would be buying the team and one of the first things that he said when he arrived was that he was surprised that there wasn't a logo there.

It was plain. The WGR guys mentioned that they wanted a logo put in there when it was first announced that Pegula would be buying the team and one of the first things that he said when he arrived was that he was surprised that there wasn't a logo there.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall and watch the expression on his face. He was probably horrified and shocked and may have said to himself, "Is this how they get away with treating a professional sports team?"

Looking at the locker room photos, did anyone notice the sword handle on the right is upside down?

With Mr. Pegula as owner, there is a sense of renewed passion for the Sabres. This is good news for all true Sabres fans.

I have followed the Sabres since 1970 (grew up in Hamburg NY) and from what I've read and heard about and from Mr. Pegula,

I feel as if Buffalo's time to win Lord Stanleys Cup (arguable the best trophy in sports) will happen soon.

I'm in, I'm on and I'm going to enjoy the ride!

Go Sabres!

Looking at the locker room photos, did anyone notice the sword handle on the right is upside down?

With Mr. Pegula as owner, there is a sense of renewed passion for the Sabres. This is good news for all true Sabres fans.

I have followed the Sabres since 1970 (grew up in Hamburg NY) and from what I've read and heard about and from Mr. Pegula,

I feel as if Buffalo's time to win Lord Stanleys Cup (arguable the best trophy in sports) will happen soon.

I'm in, I'm on and I'm going to enjoy the ride!

Go Sabres!

Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you here. :)

Archived