My source says!

PASabreFan

An anonymous source, who wishes to remain unnamed, has told me Patrick Lalime was informed by Head Coach Lindy Ruff this morning in Boston that he would finally get a start Sunday on Long Island. Ryan Miller will make his 23rd straight start tonight in Boston -- and his 24th tomorrow night at home against the Islanders, my source says. In other news, I am told Patrick Kaleta had three pots of Boston Baked Beans last night and is reported to be "quite gassy." He is likely to play.

Edit: sorry about the "breaking news" subject line. I hate being duped as much as the next poster.

My sources say your source is an idiot. Miller's streak will end in 2024.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I believe that information was correct as of yesterday. Things change. I am hearing rumblings this morning that Miller's play last night and the chance to go on an extended win streak may have reportedly changed Lindy's mind. Lalime definitely has almost certainly spoken to Ruff in the last 12 hours, I am told.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I believe that information was correct as of yesterday. Things change. I am hearing rumblings this morning that Miller's play last night and the chance to go on an extended win streak may have reportedly changed Lindy's mind. Lalime definitely has almost certainly spoken to Ruff in the last 12 hours, I am told.

Well now I don't know what to believe anymore.

This is totally on the down low - but during this streak Miller has had an appendectomy, and has donated a kidney to an orphan. Let's keep this among ourselves for now - the team's winning so we don't need the distraction of this breaking nationally.

:lol:

Although I think it's getting over the recent sperm donation that's brought him back to A+.

This is totally on the down low - but during this streak Miller has had an appendectomy, and has donated a kidney to an orphan. Let's keep this among ourselves for now - the team's winning so we don't need the distraction of this breaking nationally.

See, I had heard that it was an eye leveling surgery.

This just in: Patrick Lalime overnight came down with the same flu that struck Cody McCormick, except Patty's is coming out five holes, I have learned. I am also told, according to a source who cannot reveal her name for fear of being stalked, that Miller will start tomorrow. Lalime will be well enough to back Miller up but cannot start as previously scheduled.

This just in: Patrick Lalime overnight came down with the same flu that struck Cody McCormick, except Patty's is coming out five holes, I have learned. I am also told, according to a source who cannot reveal her name for fear of being stalked, that Miller will start tomorrow. Lalime will be well enough to back Miller up but cannot start as previously scheduled.

It's not a fear.

Archived