Greetings to all and Thank you

millbank

Wish for all of you a fine time with friends and family this Christmas and Holiday season. Can't express well enough my appreciation for those who do the work of keeping forum a personable place to frequent and the fine folk who make this a place of community. Its a blessing to over time to get to know so many excellent and fine people, Thank You.

Same to you, millbank! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday (whichever one they celebrate).

Being a Druid (reformed), I wish everyone a Happy Alban Arthan!! (I used to just wish everyone a Happy non-denominational, Winter Solstice-related celebration but that just got me dirty looks.)

Always envy reading how many of you folks get to attend local games and get together with other posters on occasion.

Think locals in for a treat getting to see Junior Championship. This from year to year amongst the best hockey one can see. (am biased to lower tier local teams with our local people playing,folks stuff the arena's for these games with just as much interest and passion, the games played this way as well.)

Our local team is called the Cullitons, they play in arena said to be the oldest ongoing hockey arena in the world, games at all levels played each day. This arena was featured on CBC's Canada hockey day last year. Kind of cool that in front of arena the river is now frozen folks are on it playing pond hockey once more. These the real games of hockey, where back in the day, future NHL ers. learned to play the game, days playing teams of 25 or more aside, folks just going at it having a good time.

Sorry for the blabbering, enough from a old man I guess.. :blush:

merry christmas, grant.

any chance you'll be seeing any world junior games live?

Archived