Thank you Kaleta

Oakstream

Wow what a game, and what a fight by Kaleta! 20 straight lefts! And that great gesture after, the crowd went crazy. He truly reminded me why he is my favorite player. Also, nice to see Cody and Montador sticking up for the team. This was a great game and very entertaining. Stafford looked great, as did Ennis. Miller solid. Lets see another game like this against the hated Ottawa tomorrow please!

Wow what a game, and what a fight by Kaleta! 20 straight lefts! And that great gesture after, the crowd went crazy. He truly reminded me why he is my favorite player. Also, nice to see Cody and Montador sticking up for the team. This was a great game and very entertaining. Stafford looked great, as did Ennis. Miller solid. Lets see another game like this against the hated Ottawa tomorrow please!

Amen.

I'd like to see that energy and passion from yesterday carry on over to the rest of the season, not just tonight against the Sens.

That is the kind of hockey i always wanted the Sabres to play, and that is the kind of hockey that wins you playoff games.

I wonder if Rob Ray has been coaching him. With the exception of the pads and jersey coming off, that looked a lot like a Ray fight.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is true.

On a side note, Harry Neale can say a thousand inane comments and corny sayings in a row, give us faulty measurements of shots twenty times a game, but he is worth the price of admission whenever there is some old-time hockey going on. When he starts describing the fisticuffs and gets that chuckle going, I like hockey even more.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is true.

On a side note, Harry Neale can say a thousand inane comments and corny sayings in a row, give us faulty measurements of shots twenty times a game, but he is worth the price of admission whenever there is some old-time hockey going on. When he starts describing the fisticuffs and gets that chuckle going, I like hockey even more.

Harry Neale is like Vaudeville.

40 groans for every one big belly laugh. :lol:

Archived