Bring up Kassian

Derrico

Kassian should be signed and even if he's not fully ready for the NHL, he should be called up to keep other teams honest. Knowing that Kassian is a mean man and is only a tap on the shoulder away, could create space for his mates.

As for the suspension, I laughed at how short it was but laughed even more when I realized that to avoid any type of retaliation all the league had to do was suspend the kid for 3 games yet they didn't have the foresight to do so.

Another reason the NHL is considered 2nd rate in the USA.

Think NHL, think.

Kassian should be signed and even if he's not fully ready for the NHL, he should be called up to keep other teams honest. Knowing that Kassian is a mean man and is only a tap on the shoulder away, could create space for his mates.

As for the suspension, I laughed at how short it was but laughed even more when I realized that to avoid any type of retaliation all the league had to do was suspend the kid for 3 games yet they didn't have the foresight to do so.

Another reason the NHL is considered 2nd rate in the USA.

Think NHL, think.

Think RickShaw, Think.

Once a player goes to juniors, he can not be brought up until end of the junior season. Best case, is Kassian goes to AHL, like Luke Adam did, for their playoff run. Can't believe this topic is still ongoing....

Forgot that he can't come up once sent down, my bad.

Well, the Sabres turning the other cheek is not changing the losing culture that this city is so good at breeding either.

Oh, I know; I was being sardonic about it. I don't think the Sabres should be worrying about changing the culture of the NHL while the rest of the league play like thugs.

Archived