The Latest News

Bullwinkle

I keep having the song "Dream Police" by Cheap Trick go through my head but it sings out "the thread Po-lice".

What's everyone's problem with consolidation?

This is the problem with NYS in general. (O no you di-n't)

I keep having the song "Dream Police" by Cheap Trick go through my head but it sings out "the thread Po-lice".

What's everyone's problem with consolidation?

This is the problem with NYS in general. (O no you di-n't)

Love it.

To avoid further duplicate posts, I'm reviving this thread. This is my post which was duplicated on another thread. It's easier to keep them together (although there is speculation here - but also fact)

Edm trades O'Sullivan to Phx for Vandermeer. Oh well, this was a guy I thought might really help us.

Clb claimes Moreau off of waivers from Edm.

Philly will grab Tallinder. Lydman's destination is anyone's guess.

About 10 teams are lining up for Vochenkov - we're not one of them.

Hamhuis will become a UFA tomorrow. Same for Gonchar. Same for Kubina.

TB needs to make cap space for a good goalie, MAYBE Malone might be traded.

Looks like Philly is no longer interested in Nabby or Turco. I can't believe Turco turned down a 3 yr 6m offer. Goalies are as common as flies this year.

The only team with interest that can afford Kovalchuk is LA. Either there or the KHL for him.

The one dman I'd like to see the Sabres get is Foster. Guts, strength, and he's tough.

To avoid further duplicate posts, I'm reviving this thread. This is my post which was duplicated on another thread. It's easier to keep them together (although there is speculation here - but also fact)

Wait, to avoid duplication, you revived a thread that had been idle for 5 days and duplicated a post from another active thread? :blink:

Admittedly, the "trades that actually happened" thread was duplicated a little in the "free agent frenzy" thread, but the latter is kind of a tradition. Either way, though, pick one of those two; no need to bring back a third. Every thing in these last two posts is already being talked about.

Wait, to avoid duplication, you revived a thread that had been idle for 5 days and duplicated a post from another active thread? :blink:

Admittedly, the "trades that actually happened" thread was duplicated a little in the "free agent frenzy" thread, but the latter is kind of a tradition. Either way, though, pick one of those two; no need to bring back a third. Every thing in these last two posts is already being talked about.

I think someone's trying to make a little statement in a whiny manner (no, not you).

HEY!!! I'm trying to get things together here.

Look, you've got Trades That Already Happened, Free Agent Frenzy, and Who Do You Want.

All three of these threads cover the same ground, although their titles are all over the place.

Latest News is just that...Latest News. It says what it is so everyone knows what to post.

Right now, trying to find out the latest news is a circus so let's stay with Latest News.

HEY!!! I'm trying to get things together here.

Look, you've got Trades That Already Happened, Free Agent Frenzy, and Who Do You Want.

All three of these threads cover the same ground, although their titles are all over the place.

Latest News is just that...Latest News. It says what it is so everyone knows what to post.

Right now, trying to find out the latest news is a circus so let's stay with Latest News.

Maybe posters just prefer the other threads because their hands are tired from having to scroll down so much because each of your posts take up half the screen with the crap you have on your profile?

Maybe posters just prefer the other threads because their hands are tired from having to scroll down so much because each of your posts take up half the screen with the crap you have on your profile?

You mean as opposed to the big yellow box you have at the bottom of your profile?

Archived