IIHF World Championship

carpandean

I just happened to catch the end of that game. What a blast, people were having a lot of fun. It looked like it was being held in an airplane hanger.

That was actually the home ground of bundesliga soccer team Schalke 04, with the roof extended.

I saw computer images of how they were going to turn it into a gigantic indoor arena, and figured "nah, they'll never pull this off properly". Seems I was wrong.

Oh well, won't be the last time either :beer:

He didn't even make Portland's playoff roster. Its a safe bet that he will be allowed to return to Europe.

They would still own his right, though, correct? I haven't looked up how those contracts work, but from little pieces here and there on players going to Russia, I was under the impression that if they let him go to Europe, they still own his rights for the remainder of that contract should he return.

He didn't even make Portland's playoff roster. Its a safe bet that he will be allowed to return to Europe.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Hockeydb has him listed as having played 3 games in the playoffs. Did they add him to the roster a game in or something?

Archived