Going to the game...

ImaTyler2

I am going to my first game in at least 5 years...on Friday night.

I CAN'T WAIT...hope it's a good one!

Anybody else going???

Any ideas of how I can get some autographs for my nephews? Where do the players park and enter the arena? What time do they get there, and what time should I be there? Any thoughts or ideas would be great...THANKS!

Anybody else going???

Any ideas of how I can get some autographs for my nephews? Where do the players park and enter the arena? What time do they get there, and what time should I be there? Any thoughts or ideas would be great...THANKS!

I'd tell u. But I'd have 2 kill u.

Have Fun!

Anybody else going???

Tell your nephews to give you $20 each and you'll get them a hat signed by a Sabre. They're selling them tonight before the game.

i don't know how early you'd have to get there but if you can, hang out at next to the far entrance of the parking garage that's attached... the players pull in behind that and usually if fans are hanging near the entrance/fence, many will stop and sign. This goes for after the game too... but again, it makes for a long night. My daughter got autographs/pictures with several players this way... I'm guessing this still happens.

Hope so too. Sorry you got Lalime instead of Miller :angry: but hopefully it will be a great game nonetheless. Have fun!:beer:

Archived