3 wins in the last 15 games...

LabattBlue

Somewhat forgotten because of the break, but the Sabres have won only 3 times in their last 15 games. Unbelievable. :wallbash:

You actually expected something different :doh:

Miller has been commenting on his team mates work ethic, hell, he's been calling them out in the press even.

This team is going nowhere fast, and if they do make the playoffs, 4 and out.

Somewhat forgotten because of the break, but the Sabres have won only 3 times in their last 15 games. Unbelievable. :wallbash:

Should I have DVR'd all the Team USA games from these past Olympics sans the Gold Medal game? At least we can say that those guys played some great hockey.

Trying to put in perspective how bad this team had been over the last 15 games, I took the 6 worst teams in the NHL(total points to date) and compared their last 15 games to the Sabres...

Carolina 11-4-0 22 points

Columbus 7-6-2 16 points

Florida 5-8-2 12 points

Islanders 5-10-0 10 points

Toronto 4-9-2 10 points

Buffalo 3-9-3 9 points

Edmonton 3-11-1 7 points

I didn't tally the point totals for any of the other 23 teams, but I would be shocked if they were worse than the Sabres over this same stretch.

Hence my comment during the game last night that Buffalo is really a mediocre hockey team with a very good goalie. They are no better than the Canes, Isles and Panthers imo, and i have said that for weeks now. I don't believe it's all "lack of" effort. They are trying hard, they just aren't very good, (except for a few guys...Miller being the best).

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to put in perspective how bad this team had been over the last 15 games, I took the 6 worst teams in the NHL(total points to date) and compared their last 15 games to the Sabres...

Carolina 11-4-0 22 points

Columbus 7-6-2 16 points

Florida 5-8-2 12 points

Islanders 5-10-0 10 points

Toronto 4-9-2 10 points

Buffalo 3-9-3 9 points

Edmonton 3-11-1 7 points

I didn't tally the point totals for any of the other 23 teams, but I would be shocked if they were worse than the Sabres over this same stretch.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that except for Edmonton, the Sabres are the worst team(points) in the NHL over the last 21 games. I am too disgusted right now to waste my time doing the math. :angry:

Archived