Kinda OT- DUI for Nikolai

McJeff215

That might be the most descriptive police report I have ever read.

Glad to see Nikolai's back surgery recovery is going well. :rolleyes:

You lucky dog. You got to read it. For some reason, the PDF file won't open on my Mac. So, I had to guess who it was. Looks like the Bulin Wall is falling down.

As for that back surgery and going heavy on the sauce, it could be construed as malingering.

If I were him, I'd be in Vancouver cheering my country on in the ice hockey tournament.

You lucky dog. You got to read it. For some reason, the PDF file won't open on my Mac. So, I had to guess who it was. Looks like the Bulin Wall is falling down.

As for that back surgery and going heavy on the sauce, it could be construed as malingering.

If I were him, I'd be in Vancouver cheering my country on in the ice hockey tournament.

Everyone knows gettin' trashed in sunny AZ is way better.

okay no, I'd rather be at the Olympics. I mean come on.

That might be the most descriptive police report I have ever read.

Glad to see Nikolai's back surgery recovery is going well. :rolleyes:

For Joe Schmoe it probably wouldn't have been, but when/if the officer realized he was dealing with an NHL'er, he was probably a bit more detailed.

okay no, I'd rather be at the Olympics. I mean come on.

I'm not sure what you meant in the area I bolded. Are you saying that he was stupid for not going to Vancouver to cheer on his fellow Russians and to get himself in the predicament he's now in?

2 things:

DUI reports are typically extremely in depth.

Of all states to get arrested for DUI, AZ has to be the worst. The laws there are extremely strict, as compared to other states. It would be nice if the rest of the country would get on board with what AZ does with regards to traffic safety. A lot less innocent people would be hurt/killed, that's for sure.

I'm not sure what you meant in the area I bolded. Are you saying that he was stupid for not going to Vancouver to cheer on his fellow Russians and to get himself in the predicament he's now in?

Pretty much. I mean, why wouldn't you go to the Olympics if you could? Ya know?

2 things:

DUI reports are typically extremely in depth.

Of all states to get arrested for DUI, AZ has to be the worst. The laws there are extremely strict, as compared to other states. It would be nice if the rest of the country would get on board with what AZ does with regards to traffic safety. A lot less innocent people would be hurt/killed, that's for sure.

To add insult to injury, IIRC, Joe Arpaio is still the sheriff in Phoenix/Maricopa County. Sheriff Joe is not someone to be messed with.

I wonder how the Bulin Wall could handle jail in a "fortified" tent complex and pink boxer shorts while only being able to watch just two TV channels.

Archived