GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

tulax

Many of us are of the feeling that Lalime has been mishandled. Prior to the 3-0-2 run he was awful. And it was easily attributable to the lack of playing time. And right before the run, a minor league conditioning stint got him up to speed and he got hot. But again it falls on Ruff as he was again mishandled on that road trip and one bad start snowballed the lack of confidence again, because its been so long since he's had a full game.

this team needs a major overhaul. too many mediocre, interchangeable players -- pominville, stafford, macarthur, etc. gerbe is stuck in the AHL not because he's not good enough, but because we are already overloaded with small players.

Have you ever seen a team avoid contact as much as this team?

Make a trade Darcy. give up multiple players for one or two physical guys who might react when your MVP goaltender gets run over (two years in a row).

Seriously?

After watching the reaction to Miller getting bull dozed behind the net Wednesday night, Im glad Montador showed a pulse at least.

Oh yeah, me too. Holding onto Boll's sweater for dear life before the inevitable punching-bag-for-a-face routine really got me wired up, baby.

Oh yeah, me too. Holding onto Boll's sweater for dear life before the inevitable punching-bag-for-a-face routine really got me wired up, baby.

C'mon its got to! Its a refreshing change to the previous years when Peters would get turned around backwards at arm's length to his foe and take the same pounding. This team's inability to answer the bell is inexcusable.

C'mon its got to! Its a refreshing change to the previous years when Peters would get turned around backwards at arm's length to his foe and take the same pounding. This team's inability to answer the bell is inexcusable.

Monty wasn't defending anyone though. He was just pissed off because he got rocked by a fantastic check by an obviously superior player, then when he realized how big Boll was, he literally pissed himself. If that is fighting, I'm moving back to 1985.

Monty wasn't defending anyone though. He was just pissed off because he got rocked by a fantastic check by an obviously superior player, then when he realized how big Boll was, he literally pissed himself. If that is fighting, I'm moving back to 1985.

:lol: Im not arguing anything you just said.

Ladies and Gentlemen

Your 2010 Buffalo Sabres

Archived