We had a power supply failure at 2:00am...

SDS

it has been replaced and we are obviously back on.

Given this situation, does anyone know of an email to phone service that will call my phone when an email is received? This could have been taken care of last night, if I knew we were down. I receive email alerts, but that doesn't wake me up obviously.

Given this situation, does anyone know of an email to phone service that will call my phone when an email is received? This could have been taken care of last night, if I knew we were down. I receive email alerts, but that doesn't wake me up obviously.

PMed you.

Frankly, I wonder if you are the right man for this job. When a crisis happens at 2 a.m., I want someone who will take the call, in pearls and a pantsuit.

Need a computer running windows that has outlook and land line capable.

You can setup a filter on outlook to find a message subject and then run a script from that which will use windows dialer (dialer.exe) and tab to the first speed dial location. Hence the need for the land line. VoIP would be a better option but those all require logins and stupid stuff.

Archived