In Sabres' TV territory?

PASabreFan

Edit: Just checked it out.

You can get 300 type seats for $21 a piece with their 'All You Can Eat' Hotdogs, Sodas, Nachos, Popcorn and Peanuts

or 100 level seats for $42 with all you can eat.

Poster cilevel has seats 8 rows behind the Sabres bench and promised a SabreSpace sign.

I'm sure they are advertising it with the newest politically correct term of them all:

"All you Care to Eat" instead of "All you Can Eat"

This was probably coined by some chick who lost 100 lbs and wants to reduce the "negative connotation"

I literally want to slap the person who came up with that one...

What's up with the rotating announcers? Is this like "Captain of the Month". Give Rick his time off and pick ONE replacement for the 4 games.

PS Kudos to Quinny for agreeing to televise the 4 games, but I don't get what the fan uproar was all about. The Sabres have always had a handful of games that were not televised each year and the West Coast games with the late start times seem to be the obvious ones for the Sabres to pass on.

Hey, where does "Sabres TV territory" begin and end, anyway? Can I find a bar with Center Ice in Canada (I mean just over the Peace Bridge, not in Yellowknife or anything) and watch the games there?

You would probably have to find a bar that has Centre ice and ask them to put the Sabres game on one fo the TV's, I haven't found any that have the games on unless its a game on TSN, they are playing the Leafs, or are the only game on that night.

Sabres Territory (TV wise) ends at the peace bridge because they don't have a TV station in Canada that will carry the games. There actual Territory (as determined by the NHL as a radius from their arena) ends around Copps Coliseum in Hamilton. They partially overlap part ofthe leafs region, and the closest TV station in Canada to Buffalo is CHCH in Hamilton, but since they broadcast into Leafs territory too, they can't have the rights to the Sabres games.

Archived