Ek EK Ek...why do you tease us with stuff like this

LabattBlue

You are ridiculous..I said the only Sabres that are "close" to a power forward on this team are Gaustad and Paille..Youre freaking unbelievable..Vanek is the only one I guess you could argu over being a power forward only becasue he has a sneaky way way of gettting the puck, it seems to stick to him, but he doesnt go knocking snot from players heads..Mock away but when it comes down to it you prove what you really know by your posts..The only ones laughing are the ones that read your posts..

I wouldn't say laughing so much as just cringing a little.

You are ridiculous..I said the only Sabres that are "close" to a power forward on this team are Gaustad and Paille..Youre freaking unbelievable..Vanek is the only one I guess you could argu over being a power forward only becasue he has a sneaky way way of gettting the puck, it seems to stick to him, but he doesnt go knocking snot from players heads..Mock away but when it comes down to it you prove what you really know by your posts..The only ones laughing are the ones that read your posts..

Gaustad has the size but I don't think he has the mentality to be the power forward the Sabres need. To me Gaustad is too soft to be solid power forward. He fits the description. He just needs needs to be more aggressive. Kotalik from time to time can be a decent power forward. He just doesn't come to rink with the correct mindset often enough.

Gaustad has the size but I don't think he has the mentality to be the power forward the Sabres need. To me Gaustad is too soft to be solid power forward. He fits the description. He just needs needs to be more aggressive. Kotalik from time to time can be a decent power forward. He just doesn't come to rink with the correct mindset often enough.

I wouldn't say that he's too soft, but I would say that he lacks the offensive skill to be a true power forward.

Archived