Check This Bruin Fan Out

ExiledInIllinois

I don't even know where to begin trying to follow this guy's logic. You're a saint for trying to reason with him, Exiled. Good lord.

Normally I would have just walked past that train wreck... But being the B's and NE I just had to get innvolved! ;)

I like to thank many years at TSW and SS!

He wants to send Tim Thomas back to Providence! :doh: :doh: :doh:

The Bruins win 14 games in a row at home, and I actually heard booing today. I had to laugh.

God forbid they actually give credit to the other team for playing well. Oh no. They are so used to the @ssh@ts on NESN telling them that the sun shines out of Chara's backside that they blow a gasket when the Bruins have one loss.

Wanna bet MassSportsFan spends his nights holding up a Milan Lucic poster with one hand?

The Bruins win 14 games in a row at home, and I actually heard booing today. I had to laugh.

God forbid they actually give credit to the other team for playing well. Oh no. They are so used to the @ssh@ts on NESN telling them that the sun shines out of Chara's backside that they blow a gasket when the Bruins have one loss.

Wanna bet MassSportsFan spends his nights holding up a Milan Lucic poster with one hand?

Just goes to show you the idiots up there... BFLO dominates (where as they actually play a full 60 minutes) the game... And yes, gets lucky on a couple saves but, the "brains" at WBEZ Radio 1030 pick the 3 stars as:

Ellis

Pominville

Lucic

They can't even bring themselves to "man up" and give the 3rd star to a Sabre... So they give it to a B that was -1... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Okay... Maybe Atlanta is worse... Say what you want about TOR, but even they give credit where credit is due... Same with the panel in BFLO.

Ya... Maybe Lucic had a decent game... Yet, this type of outing... I usually expect to see the three stars all from the winning team.

Just goes to show you the idiots up there... BFLO dominates (where as they actually play a full 60 minutes) the game... And yes, gets lucky on a couple saves but, the "brains" at WBEZ Radio 1030 pick the 3 stars as:

Ellis

Pominville

Lucic

They can't even bring themselves to "man up" and give the 3rd star to a Sabre... So they give it to a B that was -1... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Okay... Maybe Atlanta is worse... Say what you want about TOR, but even they give credit where credit is due... Same with the panel in BFLO.

Ya... Maybe Lucic had a decent game... Yet, this type of outing... I usually expect to see the three stars all from the winning team.

Did you complain when Gaustad got the third star the other night? No Sabre deserved the star.

I always wondered what happened to ToddKazz.

I like how he referred to the Sabres as a "second tier" team. The Bruins are having a nice season. They have a long way to go to establish themselves as a "top tier" team. Over the past few seasons the Sabres, Sens and Habs have taken their turn at top of the division. This year seems to be the Bruins turn. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts.

Did you complain when Gaustad got the third star the other night? No Sabre deserved the star.

Maybe, maybe not. Okay, the local homers MAYBE made a mistake that night against the Craps! You are looking at it from the whole game perspective. Goose wasn't the cause of the breakdown. That first goal against the B's would have been pivotal if it never went in.

:nana:

So:

Goose was still A PLUS (+) 1 that night with an assist... IN A 4-2 loss... Do the math, not many times he was on the ice for the 4 tallies the Craps got... In fact, he wasn't on the ice during those 4 Crapital tallies. Yesterday, Lucic was A MINUS (-) 1 (assist on power play goals do not count... Even more so IM personal O)... For the first BFLO goal (Ellis) Lucic was on the ice.

Benefit and home team=Goose, and rightly so. Lucic's pick yesterday=Homerism. Also, Goose actually had a primary (as opposed to a secondary) assist on that goal (that WAS NOT a PPG).

So yes... I give the reporters/picking staff/media wonks in BFLO more of a benefit of doubt that they know what they are doing over the dolts in NE...

:nana:

Sorry to bring this thread back up. DeLuca, did you check out who the three stars were in BFLO tonight? Most towns would have made Miller number two (2) and Spezza three (3) even though Miller crap the bed on the one goal.

Just saying.

3 Stars

IMO, heck most towns would have dropped Spezza off if it wasn't for the those two biscuits in the basket!

Oh... And I didn't check in on ESPN.com (MINN-BOS) to see if the MA sport's fan commited hari cari after the 1-zip Wild win in BeanTown! :lol: :lol:

Sorry to bring this thread back up. DeLuca, did you check out who the three stars were in BFLO tonight? Most towns would have made Miller number two (2) and Spezza three (3) even though Miller crap the bed on the one goal.

Just saying.

3 Stars

IMO, heck most towns would have dropped Spezza off if it wasn't for the those two biscuits in the basket!

Oh... And I didn't check in on ESPN.com (MINN-BOS) to see if the MA sport's fan commited hari cari after the 1-zip Wild win in BeanTown! :lol: :lol:

oh he's all over it

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/conversation?gameId=290106001

Archived