[OT] What will you be doing at 10:00 PM tonight?

Midnight

I'll be watching the Carolina-Tampa game tonight on MNF. I need Mushin Muhammed to have a big game for my fantasy team.

woah, tough to be counting on the "moose" in ffb playoffs.

me? i'm down by 20 and need a miracle from tampa's d and kicker ... i frickin started joseph addai and brandon jacobs yesterday (thanks for NOTHIN', you's two).

me? i'm down by 20 and need a miracle from tampa's d and kicker ... i frickin started joseph addai and brandon jacobs yesterday (thanks for NOTHIN', you's two).

Addai killed me too as he has done all year. Moose has been a solid FA pickup for me though.

I'm fully prepared to back into the playoffs.. My team lost yesterday (well got slaughtered actually when the Saints decided to win without their wide receivers) surrendering my one game lead. The 2nd and 3rd seeds are tied going into yesterday and are playing head-to-head. I'm in if the one team wins and the other loses. Right now the team I'm rooting for has a 13 point lead + Smith tonight and the team that I'm rooting against is down by 13 + Dunn and Bryant tonight..

I'll be watching the Sabres with the play-by-play of the MNF on the computer...

I'm fully prepared to back into the playoffs.. My team lost yesterday (well got slaughtered actually when the Saints decided to win without their wide receivers) surrendering my one game lead. The 2nd and 3rd seeds are tied going into yesterday and are playing head-to-head. I'm in if the one team wins and the other loses. Right now the team I'm rooting for has a 13 point lead + Smith tonight and the team that I'm rooting against is down by 13 + Dunn and Bryant tonight..

I'll be watching the Sabres with the play-by-play of the MNF on the computer...

I forgot to mention I had Deangelo Williams as well. Needless to say, thanks to his 180+ yards and 2 Tds I have advanced to the semi finals. Carolina plays Denver this week so hopefully he gets me another huge game.

I forgot to mention I had Deangelo Williams as well. Needless to say, thanks to his 180+ yards and 2 Tds I have advanced to the semi finals. Carolina plays Denver this week so hopefully he gets me another huge game.

All I could do was laugh. Bryant snags that last one-handed grab that gets him 200 yards, 2 TDs and sends me out of the playoffs... He'll never have another day like that the rest of his career..

Archived