Lucic does it again and pounds Boynton

Claude Balls

Gotta give Boynton credit for sticking up for his teammate (unlike other players from a certain team do) but he took a beating. He was bloodied up and it almost looks like the last two Lucic landed may have crushed Boynton's nose. It's hard to tell in the video, but his nose looks bent pretty good. Lucic gets my vote for toughest bastard. I would love to see him go at it with Boogaard or Koci. Someone with more size and then see how he does. Although I don't think he would have much of a problem going toe to toe with anyone. We need a Lucic BAD, amongst many other things right now.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

People shouldn't get the impression that Lucic is just a goon. He has hockey skills too, and is probably the best power forward Boston has had since Cam Neely. But yeah, he's a tough sumb!tch and would be a great addition to any hockey team. I think the whole league sat up and took notice after what he did to Mike Komisarek last week.

People shouldn't get the impression that Lucic is just a goon. He has hockey skills too, and is probably the best power forward Boston has had since Cam Neely. But yeah, he's a tough sumb!tch and would be a great addition to any hockey team. I think the whole league sat up and took notice after what he did to Mike Komisarek last week.

Yeah, I love when people say "we should be adding more guys like this to our team." How many guys are there like this in the league? He has size, is tough and has hockey skills. The league has plenty of guys with two out of three, but there are maybe a handful, if that, with all three. Go read the player descriptions at Sportsnet. "Has great hands and the size coaches love, but needs to use his size more" or "is a physical presence not afraid to throw his body around, but isn't a natural goal scorer" or "plays a kamikaze style and can put up good numbers, but can his small frame stand up to the physical game?" For Lucic: "Has outstanding size and strength. Is underrated in terms of his offensive skills. Can dominate a hockey game in the corners or with big hits." (Though, they do say he needs to work on his skating and defense.) He's the complete power forward package. It's almost (though, not quite) like saying that we should be adding some Ovechkin-type players or a Brodeur-type goalie. Good luck with that.

There's two minutes I won't be getting back. I actually thought I would see an NHL fight where someone got "pounded."

What's the appeal of this garbage anyway?

It's part of the game. Always has been and always will be. If you don't like it, watch figure skating. Get over it already.

Every post of yours I read is time I will never get back so what's your point.

It's part of the game. Always has been and always will be. If you don't like it, watch figure skating. Get over it already.

:w00t:

Buy that man a :beer:

Don't label something as a "pounding" that isn't, that's all. Ever see a real fight? Guys end up bruised and bleeding. Now tell me how many NHL fights end up with any amount of damage at all?

Pickup trucks and hockey fights... helping men with small penises feel better about themselves since 1945.

Did you guys get a alot of snow the past couple of days???

The last couple days in my area - Parma/Broadview Heights, southwest of Cleveland - wasn't too bad, just 3-4 inches at most. The areas east of the city -- along I-90 in Ohio's primary snow belt, such as Ashtabula and Geauga counties -- took the brunt of it.

But like usual, Parma is doing a bang-up job at snow removal. <_<

Not a big Kim Kardashian fan, but I frigging love your avatar. I might have that put on my pickup truck's mudflaps, right before I give someone a Lucic-style pounding for watching figure skating.

Don't label something as a "pounding" that isn't, that's all. Ever see a real fight? Guys end up bruised and bleeding. Now tell me how many NHL fights end up with any amount of damage at all?

The blood at 1:04 isn't enough for you? Lucic has had better fights that were more of a pounding, but he did some damage in this one, too.

The blood at 1:04 isn't enough for you? Lucic has had better fights that were more of a pounding, but he did some damage in this one, too.

Fair enough. I stopped watching before that.

It's just not my cup of tea. Pulling sweaters over heads and punching, turning your head away to avoid getting hit, hitting backs of heads... I can see that almost every day when the girls go at it outside the local junior high.

Thank God the "fighting" disappears in the playoffs when the hockey sells itself.

Not a big Kim Kardashian fan, but I frigging love your avatar. I might have that put on my pickup truck's mudflaps, right before I give someone a Lucic-style pounding for watching figure skating.

Please. The only pounding you do is when cameras catch a glimpse of Miller with his shirt off.

This is gonna be the bestest Christmas ever, cuz I got my baby back!

Please. The only pounding you do is when cameras catch a glimpse of Miller with his shirt off.

This is gonna be the bestest Christmas ever, cuz I got my baby back!

Wow. First "yo mama" jokes and now gay jokes. It's really sad to see how far you've fallen.

While it's pretty entertaining watching the rest of the board grow tired of your usual crap, it's starting to feel like we're picking on Timmy from South Park. You really can't help it, can you?

Wow. First "yo mama" jokes and now gay jokes. It's really sad to see how far you've fallen.

While it's pretty entertaining watching the rest of the board grow tired of your usual crap, it's starting to feel like we're picking on Timmy from South Park. You really can't help it, can you?

"The rest of the board"? I happen to be beloved here. Don't make me summon my minions.

Fair enough. I stopped watching before that.

How can you comment on something before watching the full video? (I know the 1:14 might have been too long for your minuscule attention span). Boynton was bleeding from the forehead and his mouth. Not to mention his nose was more than likely broken. If that isn't a pounding to you, then you must be one tough hombre.

I'm not a huge fan of her's either, but I saw that shot and was thinking, not bad. She does have quite the pooper.

Archived