Winter Classic rebroadcast

2ForTripping

Hey folks just saw the NHL Network is replaying the Winter Classic tonight @ 7 pm with other snipets staring at 6 this evening. Also 2007 Playoff Game 1 vs The Islanders @ 4 pm this afternoon

I'll have to DVR that, cuz I'm going to see...

BATMAN!

:ph34r:

I read somwhere today the ole Caped Crusader was in a bit of trouble for roughing up his mom and sister

that story needs to be updated... he was questioned and released, he is NOT being pursued. Apparently in the UK it is illegal to yell at someone, that is considered assault, so apparently that's all it was and they aren't pursuing it.

ps. saw TDK 3 times already... took friday off from work to go to the midnight show and then again at IMAX in the morning... it's awesome!

I was supposed to go see it today or tomorrow, but our babysitter is sick and we haven't been able to find a backup. I'm getting pissed - the wife wants to see it too, but if we don't have a babysitter by Thursday she's gonna have to go see it on her own.

Wait.... people actually didn't DVR or record it when it was on live??

I DVR'ed it and now my DVR is acting up...getting pixelation and jumps/skips in most of my recordings. :wallbash:

I DVR'ed it and now my DVR is acting up...getting pixelation and jumps/skips in most of my recordings. :wallbash:

I got it saved, no need to worry. If you need a DVD copy, just let me know.

Although, my dvd burner is broke right now so it may take a few weeks... (i got several vacations to pay for before i go to fix/replace the burner)

ps. that goes to anyone.

I got it saved, no need to worry. If you need a DVD copy, just let me know.

Although, my dvd burner is broke right now so it may take a few weeks... (i got several vacations to pay for before i go to fix/replace the burner)

ps. that goes to anyone.

Thanks, I might take you up on that...I didn't get to go to the game but my brother and his GF took my nephew and her kids to the game and I'm sure they'd want a copy. I'll check with them and let you know.

Archived