How little would you take for Max in a trade?

LabattBlue

Max Max Max  

19 members have voted

1. 1. You are desparate to trade Max. How little will you accept as a return?

• 4th line NHL forward
    • 6-7-8 NHL defenseman
    • 3rd round pick
    • 4th round pick
    • AHL middle of the road prospect
    • Unsigned junior or college prospect
    • Anything. I just want the dollars to spend elsewhere

At this point, Lindy is fed up with him and it sounds like Regier is trying to move him. IMO, I take a pick or a prospect ASAP and I wouldn't be too picky about it. That way I can spend Max's dollars in FA or in another trade.

At this point, Lindy is fed up with him and it sounds like Regier is trying to move him. IMO, I take a pick or a prospect ASAP and I wouldn't be too picky about it. That way I can spend Max's dollars in FA or in another trade.

Is there new information on this? I knew Regier was trying to move him (based on those comments about "maybe he needs a change of scenery" made earlier in the summer) but hadn't heard anything from LR.

FWIW, I voted "anything, I want the dollars to spend elsewhere."

Is there new information on this? I knew Regier was trying to move him (based on those comments about "maybe he needs a change of scenery" made earlier in the summer) but hadn't heard anything from LR.

FWIW, I voted "anything, I want the dollars to spend elsewhere."

Lindy's benching of him and at times playing him on the 4th line speaks volumes. I think he was finished with Kalinin and Max is right there with him except that he has 1 year left on his contract.

We will get half a pack of gum for him.

Just like we did with the BC trade. But gum has more value than the bum we got in return

You make me want to root against our Navy and for that matter not every wear the color navy as well.

To be honest, none of the above.

My sentiments as well. Except I believe it is addition by subtraction. Whatever player takes his roster spot, will make the team better. If it is a player aquired through trade free agency or call up, the player will already be a better 2 way player.

You know, other GMs must be aware of the level of disdain shown for Max by management since us outsiders are very much aware of it. That said, a draft pick (third or fourth round) is about all we could expect straight up. Part of a package may sweeten a deal but, for our purposes, as stated throughout this thread, freed-up money is the key and the sooner the better.

Anybody know where I can get a name/number kit to replace Max on my jersey??

It was a gift, and an authentic jersey, so I can't just "get rid of it". It was expensive. I don't even know whose name to get anymore. I don't see anyone sticking around long enough. this sucks.......

I guess I could get Golisano on it, and $$ signs as the number.........wtf.........

Anybody know where I can get a name/number kit to replace Max on my jersey??

It was a gift, and an authentic jersey, so I can't just "get rid of it". It was expensive. I don't even know whose name to get anymore. I don't see anyone sticking around long enough. this sucks.......

I guess I could get Golisano on it, and $$ signs as the number.........wtf.........

great idea for a jersey someone with some skills photoshop it please.

My sentiments as well. Except I believe it is addition by subtraction. Whatever player takes his roster spot, will make the team better. If it is a player aquired through trade free agency or call up, the player will already be a better 2 way player.

Exactly. I'd prefer it if he were part of a package deal that landed a bigger fish, but I read the question in terms of a solo trade - i.e., "if you traded Max straight up right now, what is the least you would accept in return?" Hence, the "anything so we can free the roster spot and payroll" response.

Archived