All-time Standings?

deluca67

Wow! Neat!

BFLO has the second all-time winning % behind MTL... If I am reading this correctly!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awesome! Thanks.

I had remembered reading awhile ago in a Hockey Digest magazine that the Sabres were high on the list. I was just wondering where they stood today.

Wow! Neat!

BFLO has the second all-time winning % behind MTL... If I am reading this correctly!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Actually third behind Montreal and Philly. Also, Colorado would be first if you don't count their years in Quebec.

Either way, it is impressive and a testament to some of the great general managers and total organizations built here.

Of course they also have the highest winning percentage of any team not to win the Cup.

Actually third behind Montreal and Philly. Also, Colorado would be first if you don't count their years in Quebec.

Either way, it is impressive and a testament to some of the great general managers and total organizations built here.

Of course they also have the highest winning percentage of any team not to win the Cup.

The really impressive thing is that they've stayed up in the top 5 or so through the years consistently.

While they've never quite pushed themselves over the top in the post-season, they have had a remarkable dearth of really bad teams to knock the regular season ranking down.

The really impressive thing is that they've stayed up in the top 5 or so through the years consistently.

While they've never quite pushed themselves over the top in the post-season, they have had a remarkable dearth of really bad teams to knock the regular season ranking down.

Unfortunatly that is part of their downfall..TIt seems they have always been good enough to make the playoffs and keepof the high draft picks..The downfall is they really never had the dominant players on their team because of it

Did you see that the old Senators had a winning percentage of .534?!?

That's a hefty percentage to just let the team die... wow.

You read a little deeper... Right? The old Senators died in 1934, during the height of the Great Depression... I am sure it was just as bad in Canada during those years... ;) ;)

The NHL contracted to the Original 6 shorty after (around 1942), no strange chance the war was going on?... ;) ;)

Funny... Because technology would improve (Zamboni, etc... etc..) and make the game more accessible...

Archived