Stanley Cup Playoffs Game Discussion Thread

Bmwolf21

I have a feeling that somehow Ottawa will find a way to win tonight...only prolonging the inevitable end to their season in Pittsburgh in game 5.

I'm hoping that Nashville wins again because that was pretty amazing what they did in the last game. Although I don't like the idea of hockey in Nashville, I am just so sick of Detroit.

I have a feeling that somehow Ottawa will find a way to win tonight...only prolonging the inevitable end to their season in Pittsburgh in game 5.

I'm hoping that Nashville wins again because that was pretty amazing what they did in the last game. Although I don't like the idea of hockey in Nashville, I am just so sick of Detroit.

They sure aren't playing like they want to win.. Down 1-0 early 2nd.

Yes Pittsburgh up 2 - 1. Ottawa goal disallowed because of kick, tough for Ottawa but it was a kick. Pittsburgh should put Ottawa out of their misery.

45 seconds left in the Ottawa season.... And there it is. Ottawa has been swept out of the playoffs...

I hate the stupid rangers chant they do after a goal. It's like the montreal song but ranger-ised. I've never heard that before, is it something new?

It's like whoa whoa whoa hey hey...... crap.

They've had that for a while.

:lol: Devils score an own goal straight off the faceoff. No Ranger ever touched the puck. Game.

We complain about our team but man, how about Ottawa?

They sucked for a long time after the New Year.

I know we would have done some damage in the playoffs, so that is frustrating, but it sure is sweet knowing Ottawa only played 4 more games than us. Love it!

actually Gomez slapped it right off the faceoff. Then they played the stupid song..... like how long have they had it?

Several years I'd say. My Dad and I used to go to see the Sabres at the Garden every year but it's been a while since I've been there. (I'll have to ask my buddy who is an Isles season tix holder -- he despises all things Rangers so he'd know).

I don't think Gomez touched it. It looked like Madden won it clean and went straight back. Funny to see the Rangers with their sticks in the air when the puck was still 10 feet from the net!

Archived