LETS GO NASHVILLE AND ATLANTA!!!

gregkash

We need Atlanta to beat Philadelphia, and Nashville beating Washington can only be a good thing.

Time to get the help we need. Come on ATL!

Lets not forget Pens TO BEAT literally the Rags and/or Avery out for the season ! :ph34r:

not looking good so far.

i think the flyers are my new least favorite team, right next to the sens. It's a hated tie.

it wouldn't hurt for pitt to beat NYR tonight, too...

but that too is not looking good so far.

I still think the sabres are really going to be fighting the caps at the end of the season. Look at their soft schedule. Ours might be the toughest of those fighting for the bottom rungs, but PHI doesn't have an easy ride either.

While you get enjoyment out of that... I will with this:

I Am A Leaf Fan

Sorry... Mill, there seems to be a whole cult following on YouTube devoted to this!

:lol:

Only funnin' you Mill!

:D

:D Now thats' funny didn't realize there was that much leaf hate out there...

I think for a long time many in Canada perceived rightly or wrongly that Toronto hogged all the national spotlight and received a over due amount of government pie. It is a shame more is not known about the rest of the country, its peoples , and history.

Many across the country know Toronto as " Hog Town". Simply for many outside of Toronto they are sick of hearing about it and want their own communities to receive some attention as well.

Where does it stem from? Is it "Big City" angst?

??

I think for a long time many in Canada perceived rightly or wrongly that Toronto hogged all the national spotlight and received a over due amount of government pie. It is a shame more is not known about the rest of the country, its peoples , and history.

Interesting.

I never really thought that... The rest of the country is fascinating with respects to their specific region!

Oh... The Sabres are not getting any love tonight! They are gonna have to do it themselves... And RIGHTLY so!

Leafs tied it... And may go up on the ensuing PP...

Prospil Scores Flyers 3 - Atlanta 1

Leafs socre Kabina Leafs 2 - Islanders 1

Interesting.

I never really thought that... The rest of the country is fascinating with respects to their specific region!

Oh... The Sabres are not getting any love tonight! They are gonna have to do it themselves... And RIGHTLY so!

Leafs tied it... And may go up on the ensuing PP...

Sabres... It is in YOUR hands solely... The wolf is always at the door... JUST WIN and things will be fine!!!

PLEASE NO 3 POINT GAMES TONIGHT!!!

True that, Philly has a tough schedule ahead lots left in their division bound to lose a few after our next two which we should win (TB and TO) same for gauntlet for Bflo so just win baby and nothing else matters..... ;)

Archived