muffin man!

buffalonian

Sitting with my friends watching tonights game against the islanders, singing "the muffin man" song for sum reason... anyways we get to the part where "he lives on dury lane", and just then dury scores his second goal tonight so we started calling him the MUFFIN MAN.

is this a good nickname for dury or are we just making fools of our selfs?

Sitting with my friends watching tonights game against the islanders, singing "the muffin man" song for sum reason... anyways we get to the part where "he lives on dury lane", and just then dury scores his second goal tonight so we started calling him the MUFFIN MAN.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Imagine for a second this line

Dury-Drury-Zubrus

It wouldn't even be fair. I just hope we can get Drury and Dury on the ice at the same time. Rumor has it they've never been seen together.

Just wait until they call up Rury and put him out there with Dury and Drury. Good luck stopping that line, NHL.

Sorry, I don't think that's a good nickname, even with the background info on the song. Try calling a guy "muffin" and see what kind of reaction you get. :)

Sounds pretty gay to me, but hey, to each their own.

Archived