Hasek hurt

Two or less

WOW.... idk how serious it will be. He has left the game at the 9:25 mark of a 0-0 game with Germany, Tomas Vokoun is now in goal for the Czech's.

ps. sorry if this is in the wrong topic, i thought aud club was for off-topic, but mods feel free to move it if it's in the wrong area.

Im watching the game. Its too early to tell. He fell down after a shot and it looked like he was hurt and he got up and played until the next stoppage about a minute later. After the whistle he went to the locker room. It looks like it is a lower leg/knee problem. Ill let you know what they say after the game.

Guest pathfinder
WOW.... idk how serious it will be. He has left the game at the 9:25 mark of a 0-0 game with Germany, Tomas Vokoun is now in goal for the Czech's.

ps. sorry if this is in the wrong topic, i thought aud club was for off-topic, but mods feel free to move it if it's in the wrong area.

I just heard on tv Chris Drury's groin is hurt and probably won't play for awhile

So there is no mistake. I would like to see Hasek miss the rest of the regular season. It would give the Sabres a better chance to win the Division.

But lets not down play what he did for this Franchise and what an incredible run he has had as an NHL goalie. Gold Medals, MVP's, Vezina's and a Cup Ring. Put the bitterness aside and appreciate a player who gave this Franchise and the fans night after night of the greatest goaltending they have ever seen.

Hasek won more games by himself then most goalies win in a lifetime. ;)

Interesting to learn that Hasek had been complaining about only one day between traveling to Italy and playing. And that he was upset that his equipment was lost along the way, forcing him to borrow some from Sabres goaltending coach Jim Corsi. Add the vagueness of the injury ("tense left leg"), Hasek's fragile psyche and his history of bailing out, and the question becomes a valid one -- is he faking? I doubt it, but with this guy, you just never know.

Archived