Quiznos' Sub Commercial

Bmwolf21

:censored: QUIZNOS!!!

Quiznos, what's up? What's the deal?

Seriously, is anyone else getting as sick & tired of that Quiznos' Prime Rib commercial as me? Unlike the Dodge Fairy commercial from last year's playoffs, this frigging commercial is EVERYWHERE.

The chick was funny the first time - time no. 5,000? Not so much... :censored: :wallbash: :death:

/rant

I am sick of the quiznos comercial but how can you honestly deny that chick her just meats. Veins veins veins takes a close second but my new sleeper pick for commercial that i am sick of is the dodge truck commercial with the rockem sockem robots.

The Quiznos' chick's laugh and the fat idiot at the beginning with the "Subway, what's up?" line are like nails on a chalkboard...

And seriously, if they're going to keep rolling out that chick giggling about meat, she should be forced to at least do Playboy or one of those Skinemax movies...

Ever notice that the fish is talking into the earpiece in that commercial? For some reason that bothers me...

Or that somehow the fish hangs up the phone to give Steve the dial tone at the end? Still, a classic commercial. It still hasn't gotten old for me. "Oh come on! It's Saturday!"

"We were biting this morning; we were biting this morning."

I love that commercial.

Damn! I was going to post that! Beat me to it! :D

...or that a fish is actually talking!?

Or that a fish wants to be caught at all? That hook in the mouth can't feel too good :blink:

But it is a funny commercial

Archived