GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

it is both ways so far this game guys - while I am glad that somebody finally hit a Leaf, that should have been a penalty on Mair.

Mair came in shoulder first and raised up. O'Neal was the one who led with the elbow just prior to Mair's hit.

Mair's hit should not have been a penalty (puck was in his skates in the scrum) but O'Neill's elbow should have; the Tucker call was obvious to everyone, including the Laffs fans; and the Zubrus call was weak at best.

there was nothing wrong with how he hit him, but o'neal didn't have the puck. that's interference.

O'Neal was in a fight for the puck. Just cause it wasn't on his stick doesn't mean he was involved in the play. You say Mair's hit was a penalty, saying it was on par with Tucker hog tying Kalinin? :doh:

there was nothing wrong with how he hit him, but o'neal didn't have the puck. that's interference.

Keep fishing, eventually you'll find some reason why Mair shoulda got a penalty. Meanwhile I'll go with the Toronto announcers who backed off on that one themselves. Strange how they replayed that hit several times until they realized they were sunk, but never replayed Tuckers horsecollar once.

next person that complains about a no-call against the sabres remember that atrocious hooking call that antropnov jsut got on campbell..

Keep fishing, eventually you'll find some reason why Mair shoulda got a penalty. Meanwhile I'll go with the Toronto announcers who backed off on that one themselves. Strange how they replayed that hit several times until they realized they were sunk, but never replayed Tuckers horsecollar once.

it's not fishing. as i said, i love mair and it was about time somebody hit someone, but even RJ and Lorentz said there probably should ahve been a call...

next person that complains about a no-call against the sabres remember that atrocious hooking call that antropnov jsut got on campbell..

it's not fishing. as i said, i love mair and it was about time somebody hit someone, but even RJ and Lorentz said there probably should ahve been a call...

:wallbash:

I'll have to rewind the DVR, because I didn't hear them say that....

BTW, a big :thumbsup: to the Sabres - almost 20:00 between SOG? Great effort... <_<

I was going to post a list of guys I think are dogging it tonight, but I think the list of guys who have shown up will be easier - so far, I have Miller and Roy...anyone else?

I was going to post a list of guys I think are dogging it tonight, but I think the list of guys who have shown up will be easier - so far, I have Miller and Roy...anyone else?

Dare I say... Kalinin has really beem hustling again tonite, along with some good defensive plays deep.

Archived