GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

you gotta remember, that arena is half leafs fans tonight lol

I know what you're saying, but to me it's not that funny. I hate the fact that Sabres fans (and Bills fans do this as well) buy tix and sell them to rival fans.

Nice hit by Mair on O'neill.

Could just be my biased eyes, but looking at the replay, it did not look like Zubrus hooked the guy. Shame that it resulted in a goal for the Laffs.

It was a horsecrap call against Zubrus. But when Tucker horsecollars a guy and runs him into the ice, it's a perfectly legal play.

dude, i thought by now there were enough fans here that don't whine about officials every time we play TOR.

it is both ways so far this game guys - while I am glad that somebody finally hit a Leaf, that should have been a penalty on Mair. kalinin should have had a hooking call when they let wellwood get through - get over it. just like the horsecollar by tucker should have been called...

the best part of that period is the leafs threw everything they could at us, and it is only 1-1. i just want to see us give some of that back. this point of the season we know TOR gameplan vs us, but enough about the officating bias already....

Archived