Detroit takes over #1 spot overall in NHL

nfreeman

He would be upset at a 5-1 cup clinching game if Datsyuk had the lone goal for the wings. Datsyuk scores on a beautiful wrister from the slot. Since no one is in front, PA spends the entire summer complaining that it was a softie.

How does it beat Miller? Top shelf would be OK, but five-hole... yeah, that would definitely ruin the moment.

And to the guy who said about it raining on the day of the parade, c'mon, you have to use a better Buffalo stereotype, it wouldn't be raining, its going to snow on that day, so badly that the entire city is shut down and the parades canceled

Naaah, that could happen anywhere.

I foresee a train of tanker cars carrying toxic waste from Jersey to be dumped in the landfill in NF. A couple kids in SoBuf have some roman candles and bottle rockets that they smuggled over from Sherkston and meant to save for the 4th of of July, but they've been hittin' the old man's Molson's Brador (6.0% Baybee!) and are PUMPED about the Sabres CUP WIN!!

The explosion and resulting gas cloud of unknown composition results in massive evacuations, sends 10% of Lackawanna to the hospital, and eventually centers roughly over Niagara Square the night before the scheduled parade.

Hey, I'm from the Falls. You gotta have plans for this kinda stuff.

You haven't been around here long enough then

As for PA - You left out the biggest one, they won it while wearing the Slug Jersey, and not the glorious original Blue and Gold

And to the guy who said about it raining on the day of the parade, c'mon, you have to use a better Buffalo stereotype, it wouldn't be raining, its going to snow on that day, so badly that the entire city is shut down and the parades canceled

IN JUNE???? Na.. It rains on the parade.. Torrents...

Hmmmm... I hope Buffalo wins tonight. This losing streak is making everyone really irritable.

I am not very optimist about tonight's game :( The injuries and this losing streak looks awful. Florida beaten Thrashers and I think they will be tough to beat tonight too.

:rolleyes:

Connolly Returns to Ice 3-13-07

This is the latest update regarding Connolly's status. There is not a single person in that thread who is "pinning their hopes for a cup run" on Tim's return. There is not a single person who thinks it is LIKELY that Connolly will contribute something significantly positive. There are two posts that even suggest a positive contribution is possible.

I hardly think that expecting Connolly to return and fix what's wrong with Sabres is the prevailing opinion around here. Even the optimists are cautiously optimistic that he'll be able to contribute something positive in a limited role. A role player.

I'm the biggest optimist around and I say he's done.. Stick a fork in.. Come on let's move on. We got 44 wins without him.. We don't need a rusty player giving up the puck at the blue line in game 7 of anything.. We'll see you next year Timmy...

Archived