Sabres record since 11/15...28-6-4!!!

LabattBlue

The Sabres lost to Ottawa on 11/12 6-1. Since then they are 28-6-4. Considering the injuries they have played through, this record is nothing short of incredible. Say what you want about Carolina, but Buffalo is the surprise team of 05-06 and Lindy Ruff should be the runaway coach of the year winner.

Record breakdown since 11/15...

November 7-0-1

Decemeber 11-2-1

January 6-4-1

February 4-0-1

As of today, both the Rangers and Hurricanes have improved more from the past season than Buffalo has. At this point, claiming that Ruff is a runaway for coach of the year is a very tough argument to make. Wait until the end of the year and things may clear up a bit.

As of today, both the Rangers and Hurricanes have improved more from the past season than Buffalo has. At this point, claiming that Ruff is a runaway for coach of the year is a very tough argument to make. Wait until the end of the year and things may clear up a bit.

I don't know what the team salary or "games lost to injury" are for either Carolina or New York, but I'd like to see how they stack up against the Sabres in these two categories.

I don't know what the team salary or "games lost to injury" are for either Carolina or New York, but I'd like to see how they stack up against the Sabres in these two categories.

Renney and Laviolette have had it a little easier. Ruff's been winning with the Amerks. What about Barry Trotz in Nashville?

Archived