Flyers vs Devils

MattPie

Everyone should go check out the save Marty made last night vs the Devils. It on the NHL highlight stream for the game at about 10:00 in the third. It's fantastic.

Yes, it's bizarre to root for the Flyers. At this point, every win they get is good for Marty and reduces the number of points that the Sabres need to clinch things!

Everyone should go check out the save Marty made last night vs the Devils. It on the NHL highlight stream for the game at about 10:00 in the third. It's fantastic.

Yes, it's bizarre to root for the Flyers. At this point, every win they get is good for Marty and reduces the number of points that the Sabres need to clinch things!

It will wear off.

The Flyers as those lovable losers only works for so long.

They are the Flyers.

I watched some of that game and saw the save. Unreal.

Will people still love the Flyers next year when they sign Briere? I am sticking by my prediction that although they seemed to have learned their lesson about brings in UFAs vs. building from within, they will go after Briere. And now they've got Marty there lobbying their management

Archived