Les Sabres vs. Les Habitants (02/09)

LabattBlue

The lead can be cut to two tonight with a litle help from the Thrashers. I wonder if some of the Sens recent stumbles are from looking over their shoulder. The Sens have never been considered mentaly tough. There is more then a good chance the Sabres and Sens could be dead even at the break. Won't that be interesting to talk about for two weeks.

I will not be there tonight, but if any Montreal fans in attendance try to start that STUPID "ole ole" chant, they are to be immediately drowned out with a chant of "LET'S GO BUF-FA-LO"!!

indeed... agreed wholeheartedly... lets hope our fans can put away those stupid montreal fans... thats a dumb soccer chant anyway... not a hockey chant.

Speaking of the 'Kiss Cam'. Wish me luck. I am applying for the job of running the Fan-O-Meter that measures the loudness of the crowd. I've been practicing at home. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

The Fan-O-Meter, ha. Funniest thing about that is, people start cheering when it comes on. I remember back in the 2001 playoffs, when the National TV broadcast would come in, it was hard to get the crowd to be really loud...but put that Fan-O-Meter on the scoreboard and they go nuts.

Neither team has been able to score more than 3 goals, with 4 of the 5 matches thus far decided by a score of 3-2. Tonight is the night that changes. Montreal has been pathetic on the road after starting out undefeated in 8 games (I think, I'd have to check to be sure). Buffalo is just as good at home as on the road. Again going with a 4-1 prediction.

We should post a link to the opposing teams message board on the game thread to see what they have to say about the game/sabres. I dunno about the Habs though I dont know enough french...

That's a great idea, I added the link to the first post.