RABBIT DID YOU COLLECT ON YOUR BET??

rickshaw

Yes I noticed that thread was pulled. No collection as of yet. She didn't make it to the bar on Saturday.

We got to see the shoot-out on the big-screen at work though, thanks to the Penguins OT win, CBC switched over to the Sabres shoot-out.

You know, Kotalik is gold on that move. He's so slow in executing it, I don't know how he scores. My only guess is that the goalies, who must scout the shooters, take away the easy shots and force him to make that tough back-hand roof shot. I guess they figure that hey, if he can make that tough shot, kuddos to him.

What are the odds she never shows up to the bar again?

If she's like most bar patrons I know, she'll be back real soon, liquered up ready to get on her knees at a moments notice.

Girls hanging out at the local watering hole with ink on their teats, offering up BJ's at the first word of a bet, are going to be more than willing to pay up upon request or even if you just buy them enough drinks. ;)

If she's like most bar patrons I know, she'll be back real soon, liquered up ready to get on her knees at a moments notice.

Girls hanging out at the local watering hole with ink on their teats, offering up BJ's at the first word of a bet, are going to be more than willing to pay up upon request or even if you just buy them enough drinks. ;)

And if all else fails, reach for her ON switch and flick it a few times. That'll get her goin'!

Mmmmm, the ON switch....

Archived