El Crusho's McKee Update...

elcrusho

You forgot to add the $4M cap hit.

I love Jay McKee, but he's not a $4M defenseman.

From another board I post on:

You show up in St. Louis, I can guarantee 2 center ice tickets. My brother works for Scott Trade the new corporate sponsor of the venue where the Blues. Considering the marginal quality of the Blues, (although they are improving lately), and lagging attendance...they are trying to get more fans to go to games. They recently sponsored an all you can eat night, where the concessions were free on admissions. This included hot-dogs, nachos, soda and pretzels. It drew a sell-out crowd. The one game I went to this year was retiring Brett Hull's jersey.

From another board I post on:

You show up in St. Louis, I can guarantee 2 center ice tickets. My brother works for Scott Trade the new corporate sponsor of the venue where the Blues. Considering the marginal quality of the Blues, (although they are improving lately), and lagging attendance...they are trying to get more fans to go to games. They recently sponsored an all you can eat night, where the concessions were free on admissions. This included hot-dogs, nachos, soda and pretzels. It drew a sell-out crowd. The one game I went to this year was retiring Brett Hull's jersey.

Oh my goodness....the only thing better than that is all you can drink/free cab ride home.

Poor, poor Mckee (well not from a financial standpoint, but from a playing standpoint). Wayyyy too injury prone unfortunately.

Archived