Another crazy "rumor" on cbssportsline

Swedesessed

Buffalo's Daniel Briere and Chris Drury are both unrestricted free agents at season's end and it might be conceivable that the Sabres deal one at the deadline to get something back. It is thought that the Sabres will not be able to afford both, so perhaps general manager Darcy Regier will bite the bullet and try and get something solid in return. There is a rumor floating around concerning Briere, the Anaheim Ducks and defenseman Chris Pronger. Stay tuned.

I am not sure if this was posted or not....i belong to a cbssportslne fantasy hockey league and saw this on an article....just wanted to share this with you and for any discussion.

Chappelle as Rick James: I'm one of the baddest motherf*ckers of all time, one of the best singers and one of the best looking motherf*ckers you've ever seen. Hold my drink, bitch.

Why'd I rub my shoes on Eddie's couch? Cause he could buy another one, that's why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5A5XdQcJ1U

Charlie Murphy on Rick James: Things like escalated to the point where, you know, my man got too familiar and I ended up having to whip his ass man, you know, cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5A5XdQcJ1U

Charlie Murphy on Rick James: Things like escalated to the point where, you know, my man got too familiar and I ended up having to whip his ass man, you know, cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.

Rick James was also a habitual line sniffer as well... "...Cocaine's a hell of a drug"

you're being too kind to Dmitri and Toni -- the way they've played lately, one will be sitting when Tallinder gets back (and Paetsch should stay in the lineup)

My point still stands. Even if you think those two are the worst guy's on the ice, would you rather have Andrej Sekera as your 7th d-man going into the playoffs?

Archived