Kotalik on the bench where he belongs.

bottlecap

I have to say that I was sort of glad when the Blue Jacket guy threw Kotalik over the boards. I thought he'd come back mad or something

but he was his usual invisible self. :bag:

Well, he has been knocked into the bench 2 years in a row now (Robyn Regehr of Calgary did it to him last year; awesome hit). I guess he gets the title of "most likely to get knocked into his own bench and do nothing about it."

Well, he has been knocked into the bench 2 years in a row now (Robyn Regehr of Calgary did it to him last year; awesome hit). I guess he gets the title of "most likely to get knocked into his own bench and do nothing about it."

They just showed that highlight on Vs. I had completely forgotten about that, and now I really can't believe what an apparent shrinking violet he is...

And you can shorten that title to "most likely to do nothing".

Seriously, dangle use his one-timer as trade bait, then drop him like a bad habit. Kalinin too.

Yup, his goal and effort really sparked the team last night, and left them coming out guns blazing in the 3rd.

Great game, great effo... Hang on.....? :)

What's your point? He didn't spark the team enough? Is that his job to fire everyone up? He scored a goal, that's his job and he does it pretty well. I guess we could dress a cement head who doesn't score but he would have two advantages:

1) He wouldn't be Eastern European

2) He would be tough, so we could get more practice killing penalties

What's your point? He didn't spark the team enough? Is that his job to fire everyone up? He scored a goal, that's his job and he does it pretty well. I guess we could dress a cement head who doesn't score but he would have two advantages:

1) He wouldn't be Eastern European

2) He would be tough, so we could get more practice killing penalties

The fact that you think I'm picking on Kotalik because he's European comes from your own imagination, so I won't comment on that.

I'm picking on him because he, like most of this team, plays uninspired, lazy hockey. Only he's done it since March now, most of the other guys haven't.

I don't think 14 goals, three of these on the PP, at this point for a so-called PP expert is "doing it pretty well", so we'll have to disagree there.

My point was rather that he doesn't seem to help his team much, and last night as it turned out, wasn't exception.

And I'm just fed up with the team effort in general, so I guess I'm lashing out.

although kotalik may not fit in here in our team structure, i'd be willing to bet theres planty of teams with an abundance of toughness who could use a winger with a great shot to bolster their offense...

and then we get a power winger/d-men that we so desperately need. seems like a win win for all :thumbsup:

Archived