Great custom jersey site

All Along The Watchtower

I thought about ordering from them myself. Let us know how it looks!

Again, I've ordered from this guy twice and the jerseys are great...stiched numbers, nameplate, crest...even the captain's "C" on my Gil P sweater. Read the feedback, you'll get a good idea on the quality of product and service. (No, I'm not related to the guy, or have any financial incentive!)

I haven't been able to find a place that has authentic vintage whites with customization so this looked to be the next best thing. I also saw a guy (white hair with beer) on the TV last night with the GP 11 white and wondered if he got it from this place too.

I haven't been able to find a place that has authentic vintage whites with customization so this looked to be the next best thing. I also saw a guy (white hair with beer) on the TV last night with the GP 11 white and wondered if he got it from this place too.

Was he stuffing his face with a hotdog before the 1st intermission?

Ok the Lafontaine jersey is in and it looks great. Like someone said before, they are replica jerseys and not the authentic so the fabric is thinner. I knew that though, so no surprises. All lettering and patches are sewn on. The name is sewn on a nameplate and then sewn to the jersey. Seriously guys, this is an awesome jersey and a great deal. I highly reccomend this guy's stuff to anyone who's interested. Can't wait to break it in when the Sabres come here to Columbus in a couple weeks!

This is getting pretty detailed, but I have confidence you guys will understand what I'm talking about here.

On the original Sabres jerseys (blue and gold crossed swords), it appears to me that the numbering used was an extremely "skinny" font. I saw an original road blue jersey last week with LaFontaine on it, and couldn't help but notice that the numbering on the sleeves and back looked really strange. It finally hit me that the numbers were simply very "chubby" or thick.

The throwback jerseys that the 2006-07 Sabres have been wearing all appear to be the "skinny" numbers, if that gives you a better idea of what I'm talking about...just find any pic of a Sabre player with the old blue and gold jersey on.

Anyways, does this guy use the skinny numbers?

Another great Ebay jersey store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Hockey-Jersey-Outlet

He's out of Sabres stuff for the first time in a while, but everything that he has had has been "authentic on ice". I picked up this:

Authentic Reebok 3rd (Alternate) Jersey

from him. He put up three of these (no numbering or lettering) for $149 and I was the third and final buyer about 5 hours into the auction. I got custom lettering/numbering ($60) and it is still arrived in 2 weeks. It is beautiful!! I'd check his daily if you want a great authentic jersey at an amazing price.

Edit: fixed link to jersey

Quick update -- received my replica Miller jersey today. Great quality (it's the authentic CCM "Vintage" line replica) and excellent job on the customization. Took a little less than two weeks all told.

I'll break it in on the couch tonight watching the ASG. :)

Archived