Henrik's Return?

ExiledInIllinois

I caught a glimpse in the other thread that he is practicing and may return to the line-up this weekend?

Has there been any thread on his progress that I missed?... I don't seem to see any?

They put a plate in his forearm right? What is the significance to this? Will it assure of not getting a another break there?

Any news is a help... Thanks!

I caught a glimpse in the other thread that he is practicing and may return to the line-up this weekend?

Has there been any thread on his progress that I missed?... I don't seem to see any?

They put a plate in his forearm right? What is the significance to this? Will it assure of not getting a another break there?

Any news is a help... Thanks!

There's an interview with him on Sabres.com. It's easy to get there, even if you're exiled in Illinois.

There's an interview with him on Sabres.com. It's easy to get there, even if you're exiled in Illinois.

Thanks!... I just have been lurking the top of the board and didn't see anything...

I have been trying to keep in the back of my mind and not get too excited or worried about his return... Taking the laid back approach...

Now that we lost two in a row... :cry: Oh, boy... Did I just say that? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong... I am not panicing... :D ;)

How much do the Sabres miss Henrik on the penalty kill? With him in the lineup this season, they killed 90% of opponents' power plays. Without him, just 79%. To put those numbers in perspective, if our season average was 90%, we'd be 2nd overall. If 79%, 26th. We miss our penalty killing ice time leader!

How much do the Sabres miss Henrik on the penalty kill? With him in the lineup this season, they killed 90% of opponents' power plays. Without him, just 79%. To put those numbers in perspective, if our season average was 90%, we'd be 2nd overall. If 79%, 26th. We miss our penalty killing ice time leader!

They miss him thiiiiiiiiiissssss much [.......................................................................................................]. :P

When you are without your best defenseman, bad things happen man. IF the Sabres don't pick up their play when he comes back, then I will start to worry. Unitl that time, I am ecstatic that the team is still winning far more than they are losing. (Just for kicks, let's see how Anaheim does without one of their big 2 for a game or 2. I think they'd fare far worse than Buffalo has done without their best D-man and most exciting center (although it sounds like HE may come back some time in January (where's a "cool" smiley when you need it?)).

They miss him thiiiiiiiiiissssss much [.......................................................................................................]. :P

When you are without your best defenseman, bad things happen man. IF the Sabres don't pick up their play when he comes back, then I will start to worry. Unitl that time, I am ecstatic that the team is still winning far more than they are losing. (Just for kicks, let's see how Anaheim does without one of their big 2 for a game or 2. I think they'd fare far worse than Buffalo has done without their best D-man and most exciting center (although it sounds like HE may come back some time in January (where's a "cool" smiley when you need it?)).

Exactly Dave... It (blue) would be interesting to see... Everytime I check out the Ducks (sorry, I do peek... :blush: )... They seem to be winning by one score... Not that it is a bad thing... Yet, the "scale" could tip mighty fast losing your best!

Exactly Dave... It (blue) would be interesting to see... Everytime I check out the Ducks (sorry, I do peek... :blush: )... They seem to be winning by one score... Not that it is a bad thing... Yet, the "scale" could tip mighty fast losing your best!

Well, it's a long season, and while I don't want to see any players get hurt, I think (and could be proven wrong) that Anaheim is far more dependent on their top 2 d-men than anybody else in the league is.

My preseason pick was Buffalo v. Anaheim in the final. I have not seen 1 single game to date (although I will admit I haven't seen many non-Sabres games this year) that would cause me to change that pick. I actually hope it does end up those 2 in the final because I want the Sabres to beat "the best" when they get to the point that I can die a happy man. (Although, I'd settle for them beating the '75 Caps if that's what it takes. :P )

Which exactly what is happening to us.

Remember all those OT and shootout wins? Well, they've turned into nice big L's lately.

Don't ever send me there again! ;) :angry: True the article was good and informative... But, I blindly stepped onto the message board and did some reading...OMG!

I can't believe what I was reading... Washing my eyes out with vinegar would be more enjoying!

Wow!

I think I am gonna hurl... :sick:

I cannot wait to see Henrik back there, so he can restore some sanity to the ice time and PK unit. At the same time, I don't want to point at Tallinder's return as the magic elixir that will cure our recent struggles - lately our problems run much deeper than a missing top-2 defenseman.

Archived