Any news on Lydman

wjag

When he didn't return for the 3rd and then Teppo went to the locker room after 2 minutes, did anybodies elses heart stop, or was it just me?

Teppo's too.

I'm not neccesarily sure I like the fact they're claiming it's migraines. Here's hoping it's not a concussion.

Interesting.... Forsberg has the flu and might not play tonight.

It's fun reading the Philly papers these days. Oh how things have changed:

"philly braces for Sabres"

Flyers must play mad....

"There's little doubt Oct. 17 will remain a day of infamy for the Flyers."

"If we play like the way we played against the Islanders, we will get killed again," Simon Gagne said,

"Our whole concern right now is how we compete," coach John Stevens said. "Where is our willingness to compete?"

Boy the Sabres really blew up this team...

Revenge is best served cold...

Interesting.... Forsberg has the flu and might not play tonight.

It's fun ready the Philly papers these days. Oh how things have changed:

"philly braces for Sabres"

Flyers must play mad....

"There's little doubt Oct. 17 will remain a day of infamy for the Flyers."

"If we play like the way we played against the Islanders, we will get killed again," Simon Gagne said,

"Our whole concern right now is how we compete," coach John Stevens said. "Where is our willingness to compete?"

Boy the Sabres really blew up this team...

Revenge is best served cold...

this is exactly what i'm afraid of... the flyers no doubt will goon it up tonight. I'd hate for briere to tear his knee on a cheap shot tripping incident or something. One thing going for the flyers is that we're not as fast without afinogenov and tallinder.

I have no problem with spending $450K to have an actual enforcer available for games like this, but the team also has to be able to defend themselves without Peters. I think you have to look at guys like Mair, Gaustad, and maybe Kalinin & Spacek to provide additional toughness, since Peters can't be out there the whole game.

Archived