SABRES HOME JERSEY IN STOCK!!!

navybillsfan

Bad news is this...

This team wins the cup, it will be with the Slug....

Let it go.... Its a sharp looking jersey and everyone is buying the dang thing.

Change is not a bad thing... Look at the teams out there who changed logos and then won championships

Ravens

Pats

Broncos

Avs (right after the move)

could be us.........

But they are only costing themselves money by not having the vintage ones available, especially with Christmas coming.

Are you questioning the decision making of the Mighty Quinn? Maybe this is part of his guerilla marketing campaing or whatever he called it. :lol:

i said a while ago that we won't see the 3rd until after the xmas season. with so much riding on the sales of his sh!tty product, quinn would be an idiot to allow something that would trounce it to be available for the holidays.

Bad news is this...

This team wins the cup, it will be with the Slug....

Let it go.... Its a sharp looking jersey and everyone is buying the dang thing.

Change is not a bad thing... Look at the teams out there who changed logos and then won championships

Ravens

Pats

Broncos

Avs (right after the move)

could be us.........

Oh well everyone is buying the dang thing so I guess that means the rest of us who said we will never sport the hideos slug creature should suddenly change our opinion and love the jersey? Everyone is buying it so that makes it sweet?

It doesn't matter what jersey a team wears with regard to winning or losing, and anyone who says it does is just basing it on supersticion. I am just stating that I still hate the slug, and I always will and I'm one of a handful of people who have stuck by what they were saying all along. If the rest of you who love it now and/or are purchasing the merchandise are content with half-assed, shotty jersey design/logo design and ready to spend your hard-earned dollars on it, then by all means have a blast!

P.S. Labbatt, why do you rip on Larry Quinn so much, I don't get it. He is wonderful. Before I go to bed at night I pray to a giant picture of him because he's our savior :death:

Archived