GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Today they just need to show some of the hustle that won them 11 games so far. Last night that was sorely lacking. I distinctly remember two power plays we had where the Leafs cleared the puck and then beat us to it down the ice. That is unacceptable. Hopefully they've gotten their wakeup call and will come out flying today.

Not to be a "Negative Nelly" , but I look for the NYR's to come out playing smash mouth hockey this afternoon, against a team that is doubting itself, has key injuries, and will be playing a backup goalie.

5 - 2 NYR :( :( :(

Not to be a "Negative Nelly" , but I look for the NYR's to come out playing smash mouth hockey this afternoon, against a team that is doubting itself, has key injuries, and will be playing a backup goalie.

5 - 2 NYR :( :( :(

i don't forsee the sabres playing all that great... just a gritty road game. Biron is no backup though. every time he plays, he's auditioning. 3-1 buffalo.

i don't forsee the sabres playing all that great... just a gritty road game. Biron is no backup though. every time he plays, he's auditioning. 3-1 buffalo.

Face it MB is a backup. I know he's a nice guy, great team player, he may even be the No 1 backup in the league. But hes a backup. He's been auditioning for a year. If he's a starting goalie then he would be starting somewhere. For now we have the No. 1 backup, hopfully for him, he finds a team before he's done. :) :) :)

Based on the goaltending I've seen throughout the Leage and Biron's history, I'm certain he would be the best goalie on at least a dozen teams.

EDIT: Are you always a dick or is it that time of the month? <_< <_< <_<

Based on the goaltending I've seen throughout the Leage and Biron's history, I'm certain he would be the best goalie on at least a dozen teams.

EDIT: Are you always a dick or is it that time of the month? <_< <_< <_<

I'm sorry..I didnt know you were smarter than half the GMs in the NHL..

As for your last comment hidden WAY down at the bottom of your post, which was definatly uncalled for..... :censored:

Guastad- Drury-Kotalik

Hecht- Brier - Pominville

Vanek - Roy - Stafford?

Paille - Maire - Novotny

Anybody have any ideas?

I like:

Gaustad Drury and Kotalik

Vanek Roy Pominville

Hecht Briere Novo

Everyone else who is left

I'm sorry..I didnt know you were smarter than half the GMs in the NHL.

I consider myself smarter than all GM's perhaps outside of our own.

As for your last comment hidden WAY down at the bottom of your post, which was definatly uncalled for..... :censored:

First off, I wasn't trying to hide anything.

Secondly, leaving <_< after your post pretty much insinuates exactly what I said.

x.... i really am excited to see the juggled lines. adrenaline is good for one game, so stafford and paille better be ready today... they basically have a work week off to prepare for florida after today. time to wash away last night's "experience".

Don't make me start with you and your weird fascination with roller hockey players. :nana:

man-love is not weird!

x.... i really am excited to see the juggled lines. adrenaline is good for one game, so stafford and paille better be ready today... they basically have a work week off to prepare for florida after today. time to wash away last night's "experience".

man-love is not weird!

I am looking forward to seeing Stafford.