Anyone going to Rangers game on Sunday?

Sabresince70

I will be there. I will have on my new Miller home jersey. Even though I expect Sunday to be a Biron start (3rd game in 4 nights, 2nd night of back to back).

I went to 2 Rangers games last year, 1 I had no trouble at all (We won that one). The one we lost in the shootout, people gave me some crap on the way out. Funny thing was, everyone who gave me crap had no idea what they were talking about. One guy kept saying 87 North to me....That would be great, if Buffalo was next to Albany.

I responded to the normal morons with "How many points did the Rangers get from the Sabres this year...4. How many did the Sabres get from the Rangers...6" That shut most people up, except for the one genius who kept saying "The Rangers got 5 points tonight." :lol:

I know my friend well enough that if the Rangers win, he won't be rubbing it in to me. So, should the Sabres win, I'll keep it toned down also. We go to alot of Hershey games together, but we both root for the Bears at those games (we avoid Hartford and Rochester).

I'll be there with 3 family members -- my 6-year old son's 2nd sabres game, my brother, and the 1st time I've gone with my dad in many years. Needless to say, I'm very psyched.

This will my first Rangers game (at MSG, that is. I'm sure I saw them at the Aud at some point). The sabres will probably be tired but the rangers are coming off a long west coast road trip, so they will too. It's pretty cold in NYC this weekend so hopefully the ice will be good and we'll have some good skating. I'll report in after the game.

Why is the game at 5:00? Hardly gives you time to recover from the Bills game.

No recovery, just a half hour not drinking on the subway from McFaddens to MSG. All in all, what a delightful beer and wing filled day.

As for Rangers fans, the worst I heard was that I should not be allowed to have children because I was a Sabres fan and my friend said something when Prucha got hurt. I am only allowed to adopt. Oh, and never visit Toronto, home of many (or at least the old dude infront of us) Ranger's fans.

No recovery, just a half hour not drinking on the subway from McFaddens to MSG. All in all, what a delightful beer and wing filled day.

As for Rangers fans, the worst I heard was that I should not be allowed to have children because I was a Sabres fan and my friend said something when Prucha got hurt. I am only allowed to adopt. Oh, and never visit Toronto, home of many (or at least the old dude infront of us) Ranger's fans.

After so many games at Philly, I was really impressed by the fans at MSG. The loud drunk behind me hadn't a clue (ten minutes into the third I finally pointed out that Biron is not "Lord Byron" -his friend apologized about 5 times throughout the game) but overall, they were not rude compared to the Philly fans. Alot just talked hockey - before and after.

Saw quite a few other Sabre fans - alot that said they come to this board, but none that post - Hopefully, I kept thinking I'd run into you. Also, I saw more vintage shirts than new ones. My section alone the was two other vins, one new white and a black McKee. Glad they pulled it out, also kind of glad it went OT, since my ride was with a Ranger fan.

Archived