10-0-1...I'll take it

Screamin'Weasel

yea we really could have been blow out... thats sorta what i was expecting but we fought hard right to the end.... so im happy with the way this turned out... and were miles ahead of 90% of the leauge... im good :D

Actually if its good scoring chances that we are counting its the Thrashers who could have gotten blown out---I don't recall ever seeing as many Sabres players standing alone in front of the net with the puck as I did in this game---it seemed at least 6 or 7 times alone in the seond period that they were face to face with Lehtonen.....just didn't score like they normally do when they are in that position...

No biggie---time to regroup and start another streak.

Sucks that Tallinder is out again with the same injury for 2 months...I would have thought they would have taken better measues to ensure the injury didn't reoccur---bones are supposed to heal stronger not weaker...its muscle injuries that are supposed to get weaker when injured...

Actually if its good scoring chances that we are counting its the Thrashers who could have gotten blown out---I don't recall ever seeing as many Sabres players standing alone in front of the net with the puck as I did in this game---it seemed at least 6 or 7 times alone in the seond period that they were face to face with Lehtonen.....just didn't score like they normally do when they are in that position...

It seemed to me as well, that Atlanta buried almost all of their chances, and Buffalo had terrible luck on most of theirs, and still made it to a shootout. If that is what it takes for this team to lose, it is going to be a very nice season indeed. :thumbsup:

It seemed to me as well, that Atlanta buried almost all of their chances, and Buffalo had terrible luck on most of theirs, and still made it to a shootout. If that is what it takes for this team to lose, it is going to be a very nice season indeed. :thumbsup:

That is exactly what I was saying after this game. I mean, you are going to have games like this in an 82-game schedule where you are just fighting the bounces of the puck. We just seemed to be playing that game uphill with regards to the way the puck was bouncing. Atlanta just seemed to bury every chance they had. What are you going to do? But, yeah, if that is what it takes to beat us, then I don't see that many L's this season, and FWIW, we still got a point out of it.

So, what is it going to take to come away with nothing from a game? ;)

Archived