Game Day Thread

Strow

This is one of the biggest beat-downs I have ever witnessed...its not even fair! How about we let Philly have 8 skaters at once?

By the way, the goal by Afinogenov was sick! Unreal. I don't remember who but someone posted on here a few days ago that we need one of those blowout games, well we got it!

This is one of the biggest beat-downs I have ever witnessed...its not even fair! How about we let Philly have 8 skaters at once?

By the way, the goal by Afinogenov was sick! Unreal. I don't remember who but someone posted on here a few days ago that we need one of those blowout games, well we got it!

No #%^$#!! :D

I just got back from the game a few minutes ago.... what a beat down. The crowd went nuts when Richards was given the penalty shot in the first but went even crazier when Miller absolutely stoned him. When each goal was scored it was expected to score another.. Best part was the WE WANT 10 chant..

Had a blast watching that one on the DVR after class tonight! It's funny, I was just mentioning to someone the other day that the scariest part about the Sabres was that they were winning and not playing up to their potential. Tonight, they played up to their potential. I am a very happy camper.

And in response to one of the posts above, they did say on Vs. that the new jerseys are the best selling jersey's in the NHL...and NHL merch sales are up 85% over last year!!