Tonight's 3 stars  

8 members have voted

1. 1. 1st star

• etc...
  2. 2. 2nd Star

• etc...
  3. 3. 3rd star

• etc...

I guess we would need to just ask for your "3 stars unranked and then pick the 3 top vote getters. There would be no way to keep someone from voting for the same person 3 times, but that's ok.

I guess we would need to just ask for your "3 stars unranked and then pick the 3 top vote getters. There would be no way to keep someone from voting for the same person 3 times, but that's ok.

If someone picked someone for all 3 spots, whoever's tallying them could just discout any votes over the # of responders or go w/ 2nd choice for 2nd star if 1 person gets 1st and 2nd.

How many different choices can you give people for each poll question? (I know polls are typically limited to 10 choices, could this one be expanded some?)

If someone picked someone for all 3 spots, whoever's tallying them could just discout any votes over the # of responders or go w/ 2nd choice for 2nd star if 1 person gets 1st and 2nd.

How many different choices can you give people for each poll question? (I know polls are typically limited to 10 choices, could this one be expanded some?)

it can be expanded. I figured we could put the whole roster on tehre and just copy paste every game. There is also an open/close poll feature to do taht automagically.

Is it possible to allow the person to select more than one choice per poll? If so, just list the Sabre roster and have people choose three. Them tally them up for 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

As for the other team, have people use the post they make as a write in for that night's victims...err, opponent.

I'd like to think we're all mature enough to be handle only picking three players. I'm pretty sure most forums have the option to allow more than one choice per poll, so you would not need three... i could be wrong though.

I didn't see a way to allow more than 1 choice.

Archived